Health and Safety
Reach and Wash Cleaning Windows Health and Safety recognise their responsibilities and undertakes to implement all measures that are reasonably practicable to …
- Ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of all persons at work.
- Protect the general public from risks to their health and safety arising from the companies cleaning activities.
Management will provide the necessary resources and seek the co-operation of all employees and contractors to fulfill all of the above.
Arrangements for implementing the Health and Safety Policy
- Ultimate responsibility for health and safety starts with the individual.
- Part of management role is to ensure the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements in relation to health and safety.
- Managers and Supervisors are responsible for identifying and fulfilling training for the information needs of persons at work in regard to health and safety.
- Safety procedures and work practices are regularly assesed and upgraded as needed by our Company Cert IV OHS adviser.
- All staff and employees including contractor and sub-contractors have a responsibility to ensure that all tools, including high-risk equipment and height access gear is used in such a manner so as to comply with specific health and safety regulations and made safe before commencment of any works.
Contact us. Mobile: 0449575659 Office: (07) 3402 0010